Welcome to Cambridge Medical Centre
We offer a range of general medical and urgent care services, along with minor surgery and specialist nurse clinics. Our team works hard to ensure the best outcome for patients within Cambridge.
Please don't hesitate to contact us should you have any queries or recommendations for improvement, our Business Manager will be happy to talk with you.
We have reduced cost smear clinics for registered patients running on:
Tuesday 19th October, Tuesday 16th November and Friday 17th December.
Please phone us on 078277184, or email email@example.com to book quickly before the slots get filled!
Our Saturday clinics are now open for COVID vaccinations between 9.00am and 2.00pm through to mid-December 2021. The vaccination clinics are for booked appointments.
For urgent care after hours and weekends the following medical centres are available:
- Mahoe Medical - Te Awamutu 8.00am to 8.00pm seven days a week
- Victoria Clinic - Hamilton 8.00am to 8.00pm seven days a week
- Anglesea Accident and Medical - Hamilton 24 hours seven days a week
What does Level 3 mean for patients of Cambridge Medical Centre
In response to government level 3 guidelines we have the safety of our patients as our number one priority and have implemented the following:
Providing phone and video consults, face to face appointments will be booked when necessary after a discussion with a doctor or nurse.
Sending scripts directly to the pharmacy of your choice, please make sure you tell our staff your preferred pharmacy.
Extra resources on the phones, but please be patient with us during this time as the phones are extra busy. If you cannot get through on the phone, please leave a detailed message and we will call you back.
If you have any cold or flu symptoms please do not come into the Medical Centre unless you have been instructed by a Nurse or a GP – if you have been told to come in you will be met in the foyer, or at your car and directed accordingly.
Please be rest assured we will continue to provide medical services to our community.
Please remember to support one another and be kind to each other as these are difficult times for everyone.
Take care and be safe.
Covid -19 Testing - Please be kind to staff!
- Cambridge Medical Centre - booked appointments only between 12.00pm and 2.00pm Monday through Friday.
- Founders Theatre Carpark, 221 Tristram Street Hamilton (entrance off Norton Road)
- 8am - 4pm, 7 days a week
- Please note: No appointment is needed
- Drive-thru: Be prepared to wait and do not get out of the car (staff will assist you in your car)
- Leamington Medical Centre will be offering Covid swabs to anyone who requires one, whether symptomatic or close contact.
- This is available by BOOKED appointment only.
- Call 07 827 5959 to make an appointment.
- 127 Shakespeare Street, Leamington, Cambridge, 3234 Waikato
- Duke Street Health and Medical Centre
- 71-73 Duke Street Cambridge
- Mon – Fri 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Please phone 078230281 for more information and to book an appointment.
Please refer to the following website for up to date information on testing centres